**Candidates who complete the Indeed Assessment Tests associated with this position will be prioritized for consideration. All candidates are encouraged to provide a working phone number with voicemail and a personal email address in their resume for application communications.
- Accept the responsibilities and fulfill the obligation as a Security Guard: protecting life and property, preventing and reducing crimes against ALPOA and its Members and Visitors, upholding the law, and respecting the constitutional rights of persons.
- Perform with honesty and integrity and to adhere to the highest moral principles in the performance of any assigned duties while promoting a pleasant work atmosphere with a positive attitude.
- Trustworthy and reliable while working independently with little or no supervision.
- To be faithful, diligent, and dependable in discharging duties. Uphold at all times the local and state laws, ALPOA policies, and procedures that protect the rights of others and property.
- To observe the precepts of truth, accuracy, and prudence, without allowing personal feelings, prejudices, animosities, or friendships to influence my judgments.
- To report to the Director of Security, without hesitation, any violations, suspicions of any person occupying Alpine Lake as a Member, Employee, or Visitor.
- To respect and protect the confidential and privileged information of Alpine Lake and it’s members, employees, and visitors at all times.
- To cooperate with all recognized and responsible law enforcement and government agencies in matters within their jurisdiction.
- To accept no compensation, commission, gratuity, or other advantages without the knowledge and consent of Alpine Lake Resort.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license, ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Excels at attention to detail during patrols or monitoring security cameras during each shift
- Proficient or familiar with technology and the ability to learn quickly on devices, systems, etc. Experience with MS Office products, email, scheduling, databases, and ability to process fees with cash or credit card on Resort systems.
- To conduct a high level of professionalism at all times, and to perform duties in a manner that reflects credit upon yourself, Alpine Lake, its Members, and visitors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $12.00 per hour
Masks are provided to each employee to wear during interactions with others.